Many eligible Ohio Veterans and their families have not heard of the VA’s “Aid and Attendance” program. This program is designed to give Veterans more benefits in addition to what pension benefits he or she may already receive. Collins & Kruse Law Office offers VA benefit work at no cost to you. As a Vet and former Field Artilleryman himself, Jackie Collins believes in Veterans helping Veterans.
Because of their brave service to this country, Veterans have earned a variety of VA benefits that can greatly supplement not only their lives, but the lives of their families. These include, but are not limited to:
- Disability Compensation: Monthly, tax-free benefits for Veterans with physical injuries and mental conditions aggravated during time of service.
- Healthcare Coverage: Comprehensive medical benefits packages, complete with primary care, specialty care, mental health care, home health care & more.
- Employment Services: Assistance kick-starting your career and honing your professional skills after your military tenure.
- Pension: Needs-based income security and special monthly pension plans for Veterans and their families.
- Education & Formal Training: A variety of bills ensuring your education expenses are covered, no matter if you pursue a traditional degree, non-college degree, on-the-job training or apprenticeship.
- Housing Assistance: Refinancing, interest rate reduction and other home loan programs dedicated to protecting Veterans from delinquency, homelessness and debt.
- Life Insurance: A variety of comprehensive life insurance coverage plans, ensuring that your family is financially protected in the event of your passing.
- Survivor Services: Benefits for spouses, dependents and other survivors of veterans, including additional monthly compensation, healthcare coverage & education reimbursement.
VA Aid & Attendance Monthly Benefits
These benefits can help pay the cost of medical premiums, in-home care, assisted living and skilled nursing services. This benefit is tax-free and you never have to pay it back. With so many rule changes in recent years, even if you have been told that you weren’t eligible, you may be today! Contact us today for your free VA benefit consultation!
VA Aid & Attendance Rates 2022
|Veteran and Spouse
The information contained at this site is intended to convey general information about Collins & Kruse and does not create an attorney-client relationship. The information contained in this site is for general information only and not for legal counsel or advice. The sending of our publications is not intended to establish, and receipt of them does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship, nor is the information contained therein legal advice.