Estate planning and asset protection are not services just for wealthy people or the elderly. Estate planning is for families! Its for anyone looking to properly defend the future of their wealth and ensure that all assets are disseminated according to your will in the event of your passing. Together, we can create a plan that is built for you – and one that keeps the government from deciding what happens to you, your family and your belongings.
- What is the best way to distribute all necessary assets and inheritances?
- What is the difference between a trust asset and a personal asset?
- What are the estate taxes that I should be aware of?
- How will my debts and income be handled?
- How will we administer my trust expenses?
- How do we avoid any conflicts of interests among the beneficiaries involved?
- Probate Administration: Appointing your executor to probate your will, officially catalog your assets, file your final tax returns, prepare your estate tax return, pay off any creditor claims and allocate assets according to the established will.
- Power of Attorney: Establishing an official Power of Attorney that is legally authorized to manage all of your assets, sign legal documents, defend you in court, file income taxes, apply for government benefits and make general financial decisions on your behalf in the event that you are mentally or physically unable.
- Guardianships: Determining the legal guardian(s) of minors and/or elderly adults or individuals with special needs that may be under your care. These guardians will be given varying degrees of written responsibility – from minor life decisions, to large scale financial and medical choices.
The Collins & Kruse Difference
Jackie and Wren cover all of the bases when it comes to creating your long-term healthcare plan. With a rich history in the field (both as an attorney and with families of their own), they are familiar with the most common causes for concern and can provide the most advantageous elder care solutions. They have been in your position before and believe that treating each client situation with empathy and compassion is the best approach to Medicaid planning.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today!
- Schedule Your Free Planning Session
- Get Your Custom Action Plan
- Protect and Serve Your Legacy
The information contained at this site is intended to convey general information about Collins & Kruse and does not create an attorney-client relationship. The information contained in this site is for general information only and not for legal counsel or advice. The sending of our publications is not intended to establish, and receipt of them does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship, nor is the information contained therein legal advice.